Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Symantec 250-400 exam dumps


250-400 exam is a popular Symantec certification exams, stands for Administration of Altiris Client Management Suite 7.0 official exam, which includes a lot of practical problems and experimental content, because this doomed to pass the exam is not so easy.

We, as a professional, reliable Symantec certification training teach suppliers to provide complete latest 250-400 exam study materials, it includes Symantec 250-400 exam dumps all the knowledge points of the exam and exam content, exam review questions in the form provided to you, you are familiar with the content of the examination and examination environment.

Our 250-400 exam study materials Symantec technical experts to collate and repeated verification, complete coverage of all exam questions.


QUESTION
Which Altiris Client Management Suite 7.0 component allows an administrator to track
computer resources before an Altiris Agent is installed?

A. Patch Management
B. Application Discovery
C. Handheld Management
D. Network Discovery

Answer: C


250-400 certification has become increasingly popular, in order to make themselves more competitive in this society, make more money, I decided to try. I select 250-400 study guide test, it is a certification exam, I must have passed this exam will help me quickly promoted. But when we see a lot of learning materials, I am clueless, not know how to do, so I entered the professional forum of 250-400 ready to look at the experience of others.

I found that most of them are the same site to purchase exam review material, so I go in and have a look. I found that they are a professional team, all exam after the technical expertise home repeatedly verified, more importantly, these materials can indeed help to pass the exam, so I decided to buy 250-400 exam review materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment